Subject: [ETI Informal All 1AD.05.09.14] The Premature Pre-Tribulation Rapture
From: "James R @ ETIMin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lists @ ETI Min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:08:40 +0200

Greetings

Attached please find an article which challenges a number of widely held
beliefs.

While I do not agree with all that is written, this document presents a
number of verses and interpretation that seem to me to robustly rebut the
idea that believers will be removed from the earth prior to the most
difficult period on earth ("tribulation").

Warm regards and blessings

James

                         The Premature Pre-Tribulation Rapture

The doctrine of the Pre-Trib Rapture is a late Christian doctrine which is
running rampant in Christianity and Messianic Judaism. This late Christian
doctrine did not even emerge in Christendom until the nineteenth century.
This late Christian theology has somehow managed to find favor with many of
the Messianic movement who claim to be restoring the ancient Hebraic and
Jewish roots of the original followers of Yahshua. In this article it will
be proven that the doctrine of the Pre-Trib rapture is:

1.. A late invention of Christendom with NO Hebrew or Jewish roots
whatsoever.

2.. A doctrine which runs counter to the teachings of the scriptures
themselves.

3.. A doctrine of "peace and safety" which may destroy the faith of many in
the end.